For more information about the Academy please read our Prospectus, which is available on this website.
Applicants may only apply by completing the Academy paper application form, which is linked in the advertisements below. Lone CVs are not acceptable. If you are unable to access the online application form due to disability or limited access to a PC, please contact the HR Office.
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary S3.14-17 (£16,781-£17,772)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Site Manager to join the existing Corporate Services team. The post is based at the Sleaford campus, but the successful applicant will be required to work across both campuses on occasion.
The main duties include: providing an on-site service including security of the premises; porterage; minor maintenance repairs; being an on-call key holder; liaising with and supervising on-site contractors; supervising out-of-hours lettings. You will be required to have experience of working with tools and undertaking general maintenance activities.
LEARNING MENTOR - KEY STAGE 3
Temporary for one year
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary Pt19 £15,962 (actual)
To start January 2018
The Academy is seeking to appoint a Learning Mentor to provide support and guidance to students in Key Stage 3, in order to promote effective participation, enhance individual learning and raise aspirations throughout the school.
Experience of working with young people is desirable. Applicants must have a good standard of education and be able to communicate effectively with students.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS FOR BOTH POSTS IS 9.00 AM ON 11 DECEMBER 2017
- For enquiries regarding advertised posts please email email@example.com. Applications may also be submitted by email to this address.
- As part of our on-going commitment to promoting equality and valuing diversity, St George's Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination against any individual on the grounds of the nine protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act (2010).
- Candidates are invited to contact the Academy should they wish to arrange an informal tour of facilities: however this tour does not form part of the shortlisting procedures.
- St George’s Academy has introduced probationary period contracts for all new employees. A copy of the full policy can be obtained by contact the HR Office.
- We are working positively towards making our equal opportunities policy a reality and have a Corporate team to advise on childcare issues.
- It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application form as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. Whilst the planned closing date is included above, the vacancy may be closed early should sufficient applications be received.
- Disabled people and people with a manageable mental illness or with a learning disability are very welcome to apply. Support and/or assistance with completing an application form is available from the HR Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01529 301162.
*St George's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Please note that all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. Additional employment checks will be carried out for all roles in accordance with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance for Schools and Colleges'.