For more information about the Academy please read our Prospectus, which is available on this website.
Applicants may only apply by completing the Academy paper application form, which is linked in the advertisements below. Lone CVs are not acceptable. If you are unable to access the online application form due to disability or limited access to a PC, please contact the HR Office.
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS 1:1
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary S6 – S11 £13,900-£14,419 (actual)
To start as soon as possible
We are looking for individuals with an interest in Special Needs, who are keen to be part of a team supporting the work of a successful department. There are various hours available. Some posts will involve personal care. You will be required to work with individual children, having special or particular needs, in accordance with the child’s statement where appropriate and/or groups of children as directed by the teacher. Applicants must have GCSE Level C (or above) in Maths and English (or equivalent).
APPRENTICE PASTORAL ADMINISTRATOR
37 Hours per week, 52 weeks per year
23 days’ holiday
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
£3.70 per hour
13-18 month apprenticeship
We are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Apprentice Pastoral Administrator, in partnership with Boston College. A Level 3 role would also be considered, dependent on the experience of the successful candidate. You will support the provision of clerical and administrative duties with the Pastoral Department.
- For enquiries regarding advertised posts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be submitted by email to this address.
- As part of our on-going commitment to promoting equality and valuing diversity, St George's Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination against any individual on the grounds of the nine protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act (2010).
- Candidates are invited to contact the Academy should they wish to arrange an informal tour of facilities: however this tour does not form part of the shortlisting procedures.
- St George’s Academy has introduced probationary period contracts for all new employees. A copy of the full policy can be obtained by contact the HR Office.
- We are working positively towards making our equal opportunities policy a reality and have a Corporate team to advise on childcare issues.
- It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application form as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. Whilst the planned closing date is included above, the vacancy may be closed early should sufficient applications be received.
- Disabled people and people with a manageable mental illness or with a learning disability are very welcome to apply. Support and/or assistance with completing an application form is available from the HR Office by email email@example.com or by calling 01529 301162.
*St George's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Please note that all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. Additional employment checks will be carried out for all roles in accordance with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance for Schools and Colleges'.