In order to absorb & utilise the skills & knowledge required to nurture, develop & inspire children in this generation & the next!
- Childcare & Education is designed for learners aged 14 –16 who have an interest in children’s learning and development and wish to develop the skills and learn the theory that can prepare them for further study and employment within the childcare sector.
- PERSONALISED - Is tailored and relevant to the particular needs and interests of learners
- INCLUSIVE - Is accessible to all learners
- BALANCED - Ensures a broad fundamental base of knowledge, with a good balance of the theoretical, applied and creative for all
- EFFECTIVE - Promotes depth of study and thought, along with mastery of the fundamentals
- RICH - Provides clear opportunities for students to experience enrichment and foster a love of learning
- COHERENT - Makes explicit the key concepts and key processes that underpin and connect learning within and across subjects
- SEQUENTIAL - Makes explicit the way in which learning will be layered and will facilitate progress over time