- Success at East Midlands Trampolining Competition
- Talk of the Town
- Visit to the Tower of London
- Annual Young Chef Competition
- Library Creates a Buzz of Excitement
- LincsHigher Reward Trip to Bauer Media, London
- The World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Anti-bullying Ambassadors
- Lifesaving Opportunities
- Wall Wins Award
The World's Biggest Coffee Morning
Sixth Form students recently took part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, an annual event run across the UK to raise money, and awareness, for Macmillan Cancer Support.
They set themselves an ambitious challenge to raise £1,000 (a record if achieved), but all their hard work was certainly worth it when the total money raised came in at £1,138.39. We take our hats off to everyone involved in organising, baking, donating and of course eating cake. This total could not have been achieved without you.
For more information about The World's Biggest Coffee Morning and Macmillan Cancer Support, please visit their website here - www.macmillan.org.uk