- Fundraising to Fitness
- Students Showcase Photography Skills
- Boccia Bronze Medal Success
- Continued Success for St George's Athletes!
- Raising The Grade Over Whitsun
- St George's SLAMS Poetry Heat
- Boccia Celebrate Silver Medal Victory
- Music for Youth Regional Festival
- Rotary Club Applaud Inspirational Students
- A Shakespearean Lecture
What A Performance
Music students from Years 10, 12 and 13 went to the annual ‘Voice it’ conference at Lincolnshire Showground. The whole day was packed with fun and interactive workshops that helped us to develop our performance skills. The three workshops we chose to take part in were Backing Singing, Song Writing and Connecting with an Audience. All of the workshops were run by industry professionals and they shared their personal experiences, which was really interesting. The professionals we worked with include Mark De-Lisser and ACM Gospel Choir, singer/songwriter Elliott Morris, and professional beat-boxer Mide Naike. There was even a chance for many of us to perform in the Open Mic session, which we really enjoyed. In the evening, all of the professional musicians performed a wonderful show to top off a brilliant day! It was a fantastic conference and we can’t wait to try out some of the skills and techniques that we learnt. A huge thanks to Lincolnshire Music Service for organising such an inspiring and enjoyable day.
Ben – Year 12