- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Royal Photographic Honour
- ESSA National Final Achievement
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
Voice It Music Masterclass
A group of 35 students from both campuses enjoyed a day out to attend Voice It, organised by Lincolnshire Music Service and aimed at GCSE and BTEC Music students.
The students had the opportunity to attend the following workshops:
- Songwriting – led by singer / songwriter Elliot Morris
- Beatbox and Rap – led by Mide Niake
- Backing Singing – led by members of ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) Gospel Choir
- Connect With Your Audience – led by Boston Youth Jazz Orchestra and members of ACM Gospel Choir
- Industry Experts – led by Simon Bates and Harry ‘The Piano’ Harris
During lunchtime they all were able to take part in an Open Mic session. Year 9 students Emily and Evie were given the opportunity to sing with Boston Youth Jazz Orchestra while Year 13 George got to play improvised piano with Simon Bates and Harry Harris. Isabella, our Year 7 student also got to play piano on the main stage at the show and tell session.
They all fully enjoyed the experience and found the workshops really useful. They developed a lot of skills which will be helpful in their coursework.