- Worldwide Language Competition
- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Three Teams Qualify for National Gymnastics Finals
Students represented St George’s Academy by competing in the East Midlands Floor and Vault and Milano Team competition in Stamford. The gymnasts performed excellent routines and demonstrated great teamwork throughout the day. In addition to the high standard of gymnastics, one of the judges congratulated the St George’s students on their politeness and sportsmanship throughout the competition.
The teams that qualify for the Milano National Finals at Stoke on Trent in March are:
U13 Girls (Team Silver)
U19 Girls (Team Silver)
U16 Boys (Team Gold)
Academy Gymnasts: Yasmin, Callie, Can, Cameron, Hannah, Echo, Hannah, Erin, Louise, Sophie, Harriet, Emma, Sophie, Niamh, Keira, Ruby, TJ and Alfred.
Well done to all, and now comes the hard work for the National finals!