- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Thomas is at the Epic Centre
At the annual Active Lincolnshire Sports Awards evening, held at the Lincolnshire Showground Epic Centre, one of our students, Thomas won the Disabled Sports Person of the Year. Thomas is currently ranked first in the UK at his specialist event, RaceRunning, in the 100, 200, 400 and 800 meters. He also recently won a Silver Medal at the CPISRA World Games in Sant Cugat in Spain and is an active member of Lincoln Wellington Athletics Club. Thomas said, “Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this year and feel very humbled to receive the award”. We wish Thomas all the best and want to say a HUGE well done on his achievement.
It was a very good night for Sleaford on the whole, as the Lincolnshire Sports Club of the Year award went to Sleaford Striders, whos junior section do their track & field training at St George’s Academy on a Monday night.
For more information about Sleaford Striders AC, you can visit their website here: http://www.sleafordstriders.org.uk/