- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Summer Charity Fashion Show
A small group of Year 12 students organised and managed a Charity Fashion Show on the Sleaford Campus. The charities chosen were Andy’s Children’s Hospice where the clothes were sourced and Teenage Cancer Trust. The event included a popular raffle, a cake sale and refreshments as well as selling the clothes at the end of the show.
The show included exceptional entertainment during the interval through the Academy’s own ‘Mini Harmony Group’. The show was even covered by the Sleaford Standard.
Overall, the night was a huge success and the team raised a total of over £235. The audience thoroughly enjoyed their evening and the team were extremely proud of their effort and success.
Also a massive thank you to the local businesses for donating prizes towards the charity raffle and also to anyone who personally donated items.