- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- Worldwide Language Competition
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Summer Charity Fashion Show
A small group of Year 12 students organised and managed a Charity Fashion Show on the Sleaford Campus. The charities chosen were Andy’s Children’s Hospice where the clothes were sourced and Teenage Cancer Trust. The event included a popular raffle, a cake sale and refreshments as well as selling the clothes at the end of the show.
The show included exceptional entertainment during the interval through the Academy’s own ‘Mini Harmony Group’. The show was even covered by the Sleaford Standard.
Overall, the night was a huge success and the team raised a total of over £235. The audience thoroughly enjoyed their evening and the team were extremely proud of their effort and success.
Also a massive thank you to the local businesses for donating prizes towards the charity raffle and also to anyone who personally donated items.