- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Successful French Trip Fun
Yet another successful French Trip for our Year 8 students who enjoyed various activities while they were away. Students had a trip to the Cloth Hall Museum in the Belgian town of Ypres after a visit to the chocolate shop, which unsurprisingly proved to be very popular.
The weather was very kind as they managed to dodge the downpours and thunderstorms making the days out ideal, especially the afternoon at the theme park.
The students behaved impeccably at the museums and at Tynecot, the British Cemetery. They were even complimented by local staff during visits and whilst at the chateau on their conduct and behaviour.
Miss Patch (French Teacher) commented, "It was a pleasure to take you on the trip."
Bravo St George’s!