- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- Worldwide Language Competition
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Successful French Trip Fun
Yet another successful French Trip for our Year 8 students who enjoyed various activities while they were away. Students had a trip to the Cloth Hall Museum in the Belgian town of Ypres after a visit to the chocolate shop, which unsurprisingly proved to be very popular.
The weather was very kind as they managed to dodge the downpours and thunderstorms making the days out ideal, especially the afternoon at the theme park.
The students behaved impeccably at the museums and at Tynecot, the British Cemetery. They were even complimented by local staff during visits and whilst at the chateau on their conduct and behaviour.
Miss Patch (French Teacher) commented, "It was a pleasure to take you on the trip."
Bravo St George’s!