- Sixth Form Support for Sleaford Larder
- Student News Team Deliver Second Edition
- Students swap classroom for beach
- Rotary Club Children of Courage Awards
- Spanish Spelling Bee Regional Final
- Shortlisted for The National School Photography Awards
- Easter Revision Sessions
- County Futsal Champions
- Arts Day for Students
- Sports stars tour the Country
Students swap classroom for beach
Year 12 Geography students swapped their indoor classroom for a day on the beach where they had a fantastic time collecting data on sand dune succession along the Hunstanton coastline, in Norfolk. Luckily the students had glorious weather to conduct their research and consider possible ideas for their Non Examination Assessment (NEA).
The highlight of the trip was meeting Hunstanton's very own Rock Man (Michael Kennedy), who is famous for spending day after day collecting and piling rocks near the cliff to 'prevent' erosion. He even got some of the students to make a small contribution his make-shift sea wall.
Mr Newbury would like to thank the students for their valiant effort and for representing St George's Academy extremely well.