- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- Worldwide Language Competition
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Students Master Time
In the second of our special numeracy and literacy weeks, the Year 7’s have been concentrating on the topic of Time. Lessons this week have been developed to incorporate essential time skills, both from within the curriculum, as well as real life.
As with the Year 8's Apostrophes Week, time can be split into two main areas:
- Telling the time - 12hr clock, 24hr clock and worded time, and
- Solving problems involving the lapse of time – how much time has passed, when will something end and when did something begin
At the start of the week, students were shown an animated explanation of how to solve problems about the lapse of time, as well as being provided with a visual summary to stick in their planner. A copy of this can be download here.