- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Students Conquer Welsh Giant
Over the half term, eleven students and five members of staff from the Ruskington Campus undertook a sponsored ascent of Mount Snowdon in Wales. At 1085 metres, it is the largest mountain in the UK outside of Scotland.
James, Ashley, Sam, John, Macaulay, Marcus, Sam, Jasmyn, Mhari, Poppy and Ellie-Mae tackled the Welsh giant in order to raise funds for their prom in Year 11. They were accompanied by Mrs Adams, Ms Clawson, Mr Green, Miss James and Mr Sweeting.
The intrepid mountaineers tackled the steeply ascending Rhyd Ddu track on their way to the summit, where they enjoyed a relaxing few minutes in the summit café. This was followed by a knee wrenching descent of the even steeper Snowdon Ranger track on their way back to the school minibus.
Well done to those who particiated, what a fantastic achievement.