- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- Worldwide Language Competition
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Students Conquer Welsh Giant
Over the half term, eleven students and five members of staff from the Ruskington Campus undertook a sponsored ascent of Mount Snowdon in Wales. At 1085 metres, it is the largest mountain in the UK outside of Scotland.
James, Ashley, Sam, John, Macaulay, Marcus, Sam, Jasmyn, Mhari, Poppy and Ellie-Mae tackled the Welsh giant in order to raise funds for their prom in Year 11. They were accompanied by Mrs Adams, Ms Clawson, Mr Green, Miss James and Mr Sweeting.
The intrepid mountaineers tackled the steeply ascending Rhyd Ddu track on their way to the summit, where they enjoyed a relaxing few minutes in the summit café. This was followed by a knee wrenching descent of the even steeper Snowdon Ranger track on their way back to the school minibus.
Well done to those who particiated, what a fantastic achievement.