- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Royal Photographic Honour
- ESSA National Final Achievement
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
St George's Sports Teams Triumphant
We have had multiple success within our sporting events recently with our Year 10 Boys Volleyball team getting to the County Finals, where they came back as Runners Up in a fantastic competition. They sadly lost out to Bourne Grammar in the final but managed to beat rivals Carres Grammar School on the way! Students Filip, Macaulay and Marcus were a credit to the Academy and were awarded Silver medals for their amazing achievement!
Meanwhile the Year 9 Girls Rounders team beat Charles Read 13.5 to 6 and in the words of their teacher "smashed them"! The Year 7 Boys were also victorious in their first ever Rounders game and won 9-7!
Well done everyone on your achievements, you should be very proud!