- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Sports Presentation Evening 2018
What an amazing year it has been for St George’s over the last year, with National Finals, Country Championships, and our first ever Sports Tour. To celebrate these outstanding achievements, the Academy put on a Sport Presentation Evening where over 100 medals, certificates & trophies were handed out, as parents and friends cheered. Awards were handed out on the basis of excellence, interest, enthusiasm & development, co-operation & attitude, sportsmanship, service & commitment, and a special applause went out to all those people who may not have competed, or won, but simply supported our athletes as they took to the field.
The event opened up with an extravaganza of talent embracing amongst it gymnastics and football tricks. In between the awards we had a very special guest, Beth Cobden, who was part of the England National Team who won Gold at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, beating favourites Australia on their home turf. She offered many words of encouragement to our students, and wished them all the best on their future.
We would just like to say a huge congratulations to all our sporty students, and thank them for their hard work over the past year. We look forward to seeing what you can achieve in 2019.