- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Royal Photographic Honour
- ESSA National Final Achievement
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
Sleaford Schools Choir Festival
Choirs from eight Sleaford Schools gathered in the hall at St George’s Academy for a Choir Festival. The event had been organised by Miss Vernon (Head of Music at St. George’s Academy) and Ms Quinton (Head of Music at Carre’s Grammar School) and it featured fantastic performances from the choirs of St. George’s Academy from both campuses, Carre’s Grammar, William Alvey, St. Botolph’s Primary School, St. Andrew’s Leasingham, Rauceby Primary and Our Lady of Good Counsel.
Each choir performed their own song – featuring a selection from Matilda, The Greatest Showman and Sister Act amongst others. All 250 students then joined forces to give a performance of ‘Up’ (made famous by Olly Murs) and ‘Happy’ by Pharrell Williams. The choirs had rehearsed the songs during the afternoon before giving a concert to parents. It was fantastic to see the amazing talents of the students, including some wonderful soloists. The children and parents left the event buzzing with excitement. We hope to repeat the event next year!