- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Shortlisted for Renaissance Award
We are delighted as an Academy to have been shortlisted for our entry for Most Creative Reading Celebration for Secondary in the 2018 Renaissance Awards. As an Academy we are incredibly proud of this achievement and some of our library team hope to attend an exclusive event in London towards the end of this month where the winner will be announced.
To find out more about Renaissance Learning - click here.