- Students Master Time
- Students Re-Stock Larder at Christmas
- Boccia County Success
- Archer Claims Silver at Nationals
- Students Visit Parliament in Strasbourg
- Gymnasts Jump for Joy
- National Citizen Service Gold Award for Academy
- Apostrophes Not Catastrophes
- Running Away With It
- Pupils Help Launch SlamJam
Read All About It - The Dragon Post
Students have once again come together to produce another issue of ‘The Dragon Post’; to celebrate and look back on the achievements and events of this past year. All students worked exceptionally hard to bring this newsletter together with some working through both break and lunch to ensure articles were completed on time.
To open the ‘The Dragon Post’ – please click here! (.PDF 4mb)
We hope you all have as much fun reading it as the students did writing it!
A massive thank you goes out to the students and teachers involved in making this newsletter a success and we look forward to doing it all over again next year.