- Worldwide Language Competition
- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Promoting Unified Sports
As part of our Play Unified scheme which prides itself on promoting social inclusion through shared sports and competition experiences, it works to join people with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team. It was inspired by a simple principle: training together and playing together is a quick path to friendship and understanding.
Our Ruskington Ambassadors Milly (Year 11), Marcus and Mhari (Year 10) organised an assembly to encourage the current year 7s to get involved. Our Year 7 Drama Group from Sleaford Campus took a trip over to Ruskington to perform during the assembly their inclusion sport piece which was about raising the profile of disability sports in schools.
For more information visit Play Unified website here.