- Amazing Tales of Gold
- A Level Results - Record Pass Rate of 99.5%
- Student takes Silver at World Games
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Our Trip to Boppard
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
Promoting Unified Sports
As part of our Play Unified scheme which prides itself on promoting social inclusion through shared sports and competition experiences, it works to join people with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team. It was inspired by a simple principle: training together and playing together is a quick path to friendship and understanding.
Our Ruskington Ambassadors Milly (Year 11), Marcus and Mhari (Year 10) organised an assembly to encourage the current year 7s to get involved. Our Year 7 Drama Group from Sleaford Campus took a trip over to Ruskington to perform during the assembly their inclusion sport piece which was about raising the profile of disability sports in schools.
For more information visit Play Unified website here.