- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Primary Maths Quiz
The St Georges Academy Primary Maths Quiz took place again this year, with a total of 9 of our partner primary schools taking part. It was an exciting afternoon, with students being challenged with a variety of problem-solving questions. Students had the opportunity to use our SMART response system, which operates in a similar way to the controls used in ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’.
After scoring very well in each round, Chestnut Street Church of England Primary School finished in first place with St Peter's Church of England Primary School in second place and St Gilbert of Sempringham Church of England Primary School finishing 1 point behind in third place.
Many thanks to all that took part.