- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Primary Maths Quiz
The annual St Georges Academy Primary Maths Quiz took place on Sleaford Campus, with a total of 11 of our partner primary schools taking part. It was an exciting afternoon, with students being challenged with a variety of problem solving questions. Students had the opportunity to use our SMART response system, which operates in a similar way to the controls used in ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’.
After taking an early lead, St Botolph’s Primary School hung on to finish in first place with William Alvey Primary School in second place and Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School, Kirkby-la-Thorpe Primary School, and Leasingham St Andrew’s Primary School finishing joint in third place.
Many thanks to all that took part.