- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Students entered the ‘Poetry Escape’, a Young Writers competition which was designed to give students the chance to explore the poetry maze, forging ideas and discovering inspiration. There were 8 pathways which provided either a theme or writing constraint, challenging students to break their imaginations free and embrace their creativity.
Four of our students; Jacob, Owen, Geraldine and Demi impressed the judges with their work so much so that it is being published.
To find out more information visit Young Writers website here.