- National Final for Photography Student
- Mistral Mania
- Thistle Only Take a Moment of Your Time...
- Sports Presentation Evening 2017
- Ready, Set, Bake!
- National Schools Golf Finalist
- Musical Performances Galore
- Success with the Royal Photographic Society
- Volleyball District Champions
- UCAS & Student Finance Information Evening
National Final for Photography Student
One of our sixth formers, Aimee was shortlisted for the photography award "The Essence of Community Rail" at the 13th National Community Rail Awards, attended by 430 community rail partnerships, groups, industry leaders and government representatives. It was organised by the Association of Community Rail Partnerships (ACoRP), the awards were this year hosted by East Midlands Trains at a gala dinner at The Roundhouse, Derby.
Aimee's photograph got her second place in this national competition, we are incredibly proud of her.
For more information visit Acorps website.