- Sixth Form Support for Sleaford Larder
- Student News Team Deliver Second Edition
- Students swap classroom for beach
- Rotary Club Children of Courage Awards
- Spanish Spelling Bee Regional Final
- Shortlisted for The National School Photography Awards
- Easter Revision Sessions
- County Futsal Champions
- Arts Day for Students
- Sports stars tour the Country
The Monkey's Paw
As part of our World Book Day events recently, Year 7 and 8 students were set a task to compile the ending to a story told by members of our leadership team, along with senior students; The Monkey’s Paw. This was a chance for students to use their creative writing skills and imaginations to be in with a chance of winning the competition.
Students Holly, Laura and Ewan had excellent endings to the story and were winners receiving a certificate and £20 book voucher each as the prize.
Well done and it was fantastic to see so many entries for this competition.