- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
Number Day is a chance to celebrate mathematics through fun events, whilst also raising money for the NSPCC.
This year students and staff took part in numerous activities including a bake sale, a raffle and a treasure hunt which saw students hunting around the classrooms to find the number clues to raise over £200.
The NSPCC believes that all children deserve a childhood free from harm, which is why they are working to fund vital services such as Childline – the helpline that’s always there for children and young people whatever their problem or concern.
You can find out more about the NSPCC’s work at nspcc.org.uk
To find out more about keeping children safe online, visit nspcc.org.uk/onlinesafety