- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
- Sporting Success for St George's Academy
- Cyclo-Cross National Championships
Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
This year has already been the most successful Greenpower season to date, and following trips to Anglesey and the Rockingham Race Track, it was time to head to Blyton Park for the first ever Lincolnshire heat.
Only one car took the journey (Blaze) and it certainly went off to a flyer.
Things could not have gone any better in Race 1, as it clocked a staggering 235.2 miles, getting its fastest lap recorded on the very last lap with a 1:44 and coming in with our very first ever 1st place. With some tweaking to the gearing before Race 2, Blaze produced an even faster time of 1:41, around the 0.8 mile track, again placing first.
To all those who took part in the event, we want to say a massive congratulations, and best of luck as you head towards the last two races of the season in September (Dunsfold Park on the 9th September, and Castle Combe on the 16th September)