- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Golfers Take Top Spot
St George’s have won the Lincolnshire Schools Golf Championships Category 1&2 handicap event which recently took place at Blankney Golf Club. The team featuring Michael, Finley, Andrew and Ben did just enough to beat Spalding Grammar School on ‘countback’. It was an incredibly tough day’s golf but a special mention must be made to Andrew who recorded a Net score of one under par seventy one.
Our students will now be representing the County in the National English Schools Team Championships at Woodhall Spa on the 10th July 2019.
Well done to everyone involved! A fantastic achievement, and good luck in the Championships.