- A Glimpse Of Life After Education
- BBC News School Report Day 2018
- Boccia Teams Through To Regionals
- Academy Newsletter - 2nd Edition
- Apprentice of the Year
- Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
- Onatti Theatre Company Back Again!
- St George's Book Day Celebrations
- Local Radio Success for Two Sixth Formers
- Mega Maths Fundraising
Fashion Show for Andy's Hospice
A group of our year 12 students as part of their week work experience organised a Fashion show to raise money for Andy’s Hospice. As they only had a week it meant they had to work very quickly to get the event ready. It was a huge success with the students managing to raise an amazing sum of £350. Andy’s hospice provides a comprehensive range of care for patients of all ages with life threatening / limiting illness, and support for those who care for them, so this money will really help.
Many thanks to everyone who supported the event by attending, modelling or buying raffle tickets.
For more information about Andy’s Hospice, click here.