- Artists in Train-ing
- Pop Up Art Exhibition at Sleaford Train Station
- Musical Performances Galore
- Success with the Royal Photographic Society
- 'The Ruskington Project' - Changing Perceptions and Improving Lives
- Fashion Show for Andy's Hospice
- Fancy Dress Netballing Fun
- Rowing to Success
- Award Success for Teaching Assistant
- UCAS & Student Finance Information Evening
Fashion Show for Andy's Hospice
A group of our year 12 students as part of their week work experience organised a Fashion show to raise money for Andy’s Hospice. As they only had a week it meant they had to work very quickly to get the event ready. It was a huge success with the students managing to raise an amazing sum of £350. Andy’s hospice provides a comprehensive range of care for patients of all ages with life threatening / limiting illness, and support for those who care for them, so this money will really help.
Many thanks to everyone who supported the event by attending, modelling or buying raffle tickets.
For more information about Andy’s Hospice, click here.