- Artists in Train-ing
- Pop Up Art Exhibition at Sleaford Train Station
- Musical Performances Galore
- Success with the Royal Photographic Society
- 'The Ruskington Project' - Changing Perceptions and Improving Lives
- Fashion Show for Andy's Hospice
- Fancy Dress Netballing Fun
- Rowing to Success
- Award Success for Teaching Assistant
- UCAS & Student Finance Information Evening
Fancy Dress Netballing Fun
A group of year 7, 8 and 9 students were invited to take part in a fun fancy dress netball tournament. With over 80 students involved in the evening it was a great success with some fantastic fancy dress costumes! All students worked excellently with each other, despite many not having worked with each other before! The semi-finals were nail biting with squishy squad and twinkle toes making it to the finals. In a thrilling show down twinkle toes came out on top, winning the tournament!
Miss Smith would like to say a huge well done to all students who participated and supported, a fantastic evening full of lots of laughs!