- Students Master Time
- Students Re-Stock Larder at Christmas
- Boccia County Success
- Archer Claims Silver at Nationals
- Students Visit Parliament in Strasbourg
- Gymnasts Jump for Joy
- National Citizen Service Gold Award for Academy
- Apostrophes Not Catastrophes
- Running Away With It
- Pupils Help Launch SlamJam
Fancy Dress Netballing Fun
A group of year 7, 8 and 9 students were invited to take part in a fun fancy dress netball tournament. With over 80 students involved in the evening it was a great success with some fantastic fancy dress costumes! All students worked excellently with each other, despite many not having worked with each other before! The semi-finals were nail biting with squishy squad and twinkle toes making it to the finals. In a thrilling show down twinkle toes came out on top, winning the tournament!
Miss Smith would like to say a huge well done to all students who participated and supported, a fantastic evening full of lots of laughs!