- Regional Music for Youth Festival
- 100 Million Minutes Reading Challenge
- Gymnasts National Final Success
- Through the Looking Glass
- Academy Production of Sister Act
- A Glimpse Of Life After Education
- Boccia Teams Through To Regionals
- BBC News School Report Day 2018
- Academy Newsletter - 2nd Edition
- Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
Fancy Dress Netballing Fun
A group of year 7, 8 and 9 students were invited to take part in a fun fancy dress netball tournament. With over 80 students involved in the evening it was a great success with some fantastic fancy dress costumes! All students worked excellently with each other, despite many not having worked with each other before! The semi-finals were nail biting with squishy squad and twinkle toes making it to the finals. In a thrilling show down twinkle toes came out on top, winning the tournament!
Miss Smith would like to say a huge well done to all students who participated and supported, a fantastic evening full of lots of laughs!