- National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow
- The Harmonics Tour Primary Schools
- LincHigher Roadshow
- Students get together to improve reading skills
- Lincolnshire No.1 Greenpower Team
- Outstanding Achievements From Athletes At National Finals
- Planned Network Downtime (Summer upgrades)
- Award Winning Restorer to Cycle 100 Miles for Charity
- Volleyball District Champions
- More Post 16 success at St George’s Academy
Craft & Gift Shop Donation
St George's Academy have received a kind donation of £250 from Cranwell Craft & Gift Shop which has been used to purchased a good number of library books that all students can access and use within the Accelerated Reader Scheme that we run for all Year 7 & 8 students.
Our sincere thanks to the 'Craft & Gift Shop'.
Pictured below are our Kids Tri Lit Quiz team with our Ruskington Campus Library Assistant, Mrs Sanger-Davies, Academy Librarian Mrs Curtis and Library Assistant Miss Downey.