- Amazing Tales of Gold
- A Level Results - Record Pass Rate of 99.5%
- Student takes Silver at World Games
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Our Trip to Boppard
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
A selection of Year 13 students were visited by Dr Natalie Ben Alaya from the Chemistry Department at Lincoln University, in conjunction with the Royal Society of Chemistry. During this visit they carried out a range of analytical techniques to support their A Level Studies. This included Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography and Melting Point determination. Students identified a range of pharmaceutical substances including paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen.
Overall this was a very informative day for the A Level students.