- Worldwide Language Competition
- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
A selection of Year 13 students were visited by Dr Natalie Ben Alaya from the Chemistry Department at Lincoln University, in conjunction with the Royal Society of Chemistry. During this visit they carried out a range of analytical techniques to support their A Level Studies. This included Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography and Melting Point determination. Students identified a range of pharmaceutical substances including paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen.
Overall this was a very informative day for the A Level students.