- A Glimpse Of Life After Education
- BBC News School Report Day 2018
- Boccia Teams Through To Regionals
- Academy Newsletter - 2nd Edition
- Apprentice of the Year
- Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
- Onatti Theatre Company Back Again!
- St George's Book Day Celebrations
- Local Radio Success for Two Sixth Formers
- Mega Maths Fundraising
Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
A selection of Year 13 students were visited by Dr Natalie Ben Alaya from the Chemistry Department at Lincoln University, in conjunction with the Royal Society of Chemistry. During this visit they carried out a range of analytical techniques to support their A Level Studies. This included Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography and Melting Point determination. Students identified a range of pharmaceutical substances including paracetamol, aspirin and ibuprofen.
Overall this was a very informative day for the A Level students.