- Record Breaking Shoebox Collection
- Children in Need 2018
- The New Academy Newsletter - One Year On
- Shortlisted for Renaissance Award
- Onatti Perform 'La Salle des Enigmes'
- Students go 'Over the Top'
- Berlin Trip 2018
- Thomas is at the Epic Centre
- Boccia Workshop with World Number One
- Great Honour for Flight Sergeant Matthew
Art Exhibition to celebrate RAF100
Recently a number of our students had the opportunity to go to RAF Cranwell, College Hall, to attend an exhibition of their art work, alongside other schools in the county. Georgina, Fallon, Lewis, James, Hannah, Callum, Daniel, Joshua and Ruby produced artwork as part of the RAF100 celebrations. The exhibition was a great event to be part of, they got to hear a RAF band playing in the Spitfire room of the college and both students and parents were lucky enough to have a tour of the college while they were their.
Well done to Lewis in Year 7 who came 3rd in the People’s Choice Award. Unfortunately, we were pipped to the post in the other categories, but we are so proud of our students.
Miss Ferrier (Art Teacher) commented, "They were a credit to the school, their art work was amazing and their conduct at the exhibition was impeccable. Well done to all involved, it was a pleasure to attend with such talented students."