- Success at East Midlands Trampolining Competition
- Talk of the Town
- Visit to the Tower of London
- Annual Young Chef Competition
- Library Creates a Buzz of Excitement
- LincsHigher Reward Trip to Bauer Media, London
- The World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Anti-bullying Ambassadors
- Lifesaving Opportunities
- Wall Wins Award
Annual Young Chef Competition
Four students from the Academy took part in the Annual Rotary Young Chef Competition, where they had to produce a healthy two course meal for two people on a budget of £12. They did fantastically well and were so organised and calm during the 2 hour cook off.
The judges were really impressed and really happy to judge and eat the food produced.
Geraldine and Danielle are now through to the next stage of the completition where they will compete against students from the Girls High School. Isabella and Rebekah did a great job and received very positive feedback from the visiting chef.
Well done girls.