- Sixth Form Support for Sleaford Larder
- Student News Team Deliver Second Edition
- Students swap classroom for beach
- Rotary Club Children of Courage Awards
- Spanish Spelling Bee Regional Final
- Shortlisted for The National School Photography Awards
- Easter Revision Sessions
- County Futsal Champions
- Arts Day for Students
- Sports stars tour the Country
200 Million Minutes Challenge
So far 5,866,654 minutes have been collectively read so far.
Year seven and eight students, across St George’s, are all reading everything that they can in order to contribute to the 200 Million Minutes global challenge. It’s a HUGE target – something that’s never been achieved before but together with schools and businesses, everywhere, we are going to try our best to achieve it! We will have a selection of amazing prizes for those that log the most average minutes per participant so make sure you log all the time your children spend reading because EVERY MINUTE COUNTS!
Don’t forget to use the 200 Million Minutes book mark – the campaign ends on the 2nd April.
For more information visit - https://200millionminutes.org/