- Amazing Tales of Gold
- A Level Results - Record Pass Rate of 99.5%
- Student takes Silver at World Games
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Our Trip to Boppard
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
100 Million Minutes Reading Challenge
As part of World Book Day our students have taken part in a 100 Million Minutes Reading Challenge. The challenge was for them to collectively read 100 Million Minutes.
Up to two in five children in disadvantaged communities across the UK have difficulties with literacy. Introducing all students to the habit of reading in everyday life can improve communication skills and brighten future prospects, unlocking new worlds and possibilities. 10 minutes of reading a day can make a huge impact to a student’s development, so imagine what 100 million minutes can achieve!
Our students collectively over both campuses managed an incredible 51,928 minutes reading but Year 8 student Tyler was our overall winner with 2079 minutes.
Well done to those involved!
For more information visit Achievement for All website, here.