- Worldwide Language Competition
- Creative Writing Workshop Visit
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Performances Galore for Music Students
- Greenpower Racing for Victory
- European Day of Languages
- Sports Presentation Evening 2018
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
100 Million Minutes Reading Challenge
As part of World Book Day our students have taken part in a 100 Million Minutes Reading Challenge. The challenge was for them to collectively read 100 Million Minutes.
Up to two in five children in disadvantaged communities across the UK have difficulties with literacy. Introducing all students to the habit of reading in everyday life can improve communication skills and brighten future prospects, unlocking new worlds and possibilities. 10 minutes of reading a day can make a huge impact to a student’s development, so imagine what 100 million minutes can achieve!
Our students collectively over both campuses managed an incredible 51,928 minutes reading but Year 8 student Tyler was our overall winner with 2079 minutes.
Well done to those involved!
For more information visit Achievement for All website, here.